- We studied the success of the Old Spice Guy vs. Fabio standoff.
- We watched an unexpected singing talent sprout up in the Philippines.
- We saw dramatic footage from an outbreak of violence in Syria.
- We tracked the popularity of Rebecca Black's 'Friday' follow-up.
- We enjoyed some cool people-powered animations.
- We looked at intense video from a tornado in Russia.
- We found a big ad in Brazil and an unsettling cloud in Canada.
- We laughed as a beluga mariachi fan added itself to the list of recently popular aquatic mammals.
- And the world was introduced to the 2nd Avenue Sinatra:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched 'Saved By the Bell Interactive Game.'